[Slackbuilds-users] rar source 404

Kevin Monceaux Kevin at RawFedDogs.net
Wed Oct 14 12:43:32 UTC 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 08:50:47AM +0100, David Woodfall wrote:

> Just got a 404 on rar source rarlinux-3.9.b2.tar.gz

I got the same a while back.  I hacked my local rar.SlackBuild to
build the current version, then forgot about it until recently when
running sbopkg -c kept suggesting I "upgrade" rar.  I tried and once
again got the 404 error, which jogged my memory.  :-) I e-mailed the
rar maintainer yesterday about it, as I should have done when I first
got the error, but haven't heard back.  It appears the current version
is:

rarlinux-3.9.0.tar.gz

--

Kevin