[Slackbuilds-users] SlackBuilds for gecko-mediaplayer and gnome-mplayer still being maintained?

Phillip Warner pc_warner at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 18:26:28 UTC 2009

Are the slackBuilds for gecko-mediaplayer and gnome-mplayer still being maintained?

I made my own versions a couple of weeks ago, and then I noticed that they are in the 12.2 repo.  They were never updated for 13.0.

I'd be happy to submit mine.  I do not use gconf whatsoever, so I did not make any provisions for it as the original author had in the 12.2 SlackBuilds.  I do not plan on adding this support, since it is not something I use and could check for proper function.

--phillip