[Slackbuilds-users] Problems building Slackbuild libopensync-plugin-syncml

Sebastian Pickerodt s.pickerodt at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 8 17:29:00 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I know somebody found this problem already, but he/she didn't deliver a
solution...
Whenever I try to build the Slackbuild 'libopensync-plugin-syncml', it
stops by complaining that 'libsoup' is not found. But as described in
the Slackbuild's README file, I installed that package first. According
to pkgtool it is installed. But what can I do to make
'libopensync-plugin-syncml' to compile succsessfully?

Sebs

P.S.: I'm a bloody newbie to Slackbuilds, so please be patient with me...