[Slackbuilds-users] opera/opera_chinese_font_fix.diff is not suitable for opera10

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Thu Sep 10 06:14:37 UTC 2009

On Wed, 9 Sep 2009 09:47:37 +0800
Grissiom <chaos.proton at gmail.com> wrote:

> I notice that the patch opera/opera_chinese_font_fix.diff is against
> usr/share/opera/ini/font.ini which is not in opera10. The counter file
> maybe usr/share/opera/defaults/font.ini. And the new ini file have
> already consider wqy-zenhei as good Chinese fonts. Maybe we only need
> to fix the Japanese fonts.

I just got a mail about another minor problem with the opera
build script, so the next update will have a fix for that,
and I went ahead and just removed the Chinese font patch
completely.  If there's still a need for something special to
be done with respect to Japanese fonts, then we can look into
that.

-RW