[Slackbuilds-users] Cannot Build OpenOffice.org-3.1.1

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Sep 16 17:28:56 UTC 2009

   I used the SlackBuild script to build/upgrade OpenOffice.org-3.0.0. Today
I tried to build the -3.1.1 release, but it fails:

opt/openoffice.org3
opt/openoffice.org3/program
opt/openoffice.org3/program/simpress
2 blocks
opt/openoffice.org3
opt/openoffice.org3/program
opt/openoffice.org3/program/smath
2 blocks
opt/openoffice.org3
opt/openoffice.org3/program
opt/openoffice.org3/program/swriter
2 blocks
mv: cannot stat `usr': No such file or directory

   I've no idea of the parent directory, and adding usr/ directories in
/opt/openoffice.org3 hasn't helped.

   Please provide a suggestion or two on what I can do.

   Interestingly enough, I'm able to invoke the application as root today,
but not as a user. That's never before happened.

TIA,

Rich