[Slackbuilds-users] QT4 SlackBuild Script Issue: "KNOWN.ISSUES"

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Sep 19 01:45:17 UTC 2009

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009, Rich Shepard wrote:

>  This is all on -12.2.

   New issue. After grinding away for 96 minutes the script fails with this:

cp -f -r
/usr4/SBo/qt-x11-opensource-src-4.5.2/mkspecs/wincewm60standard-msvc2008
/usr4/SBo/package-qt4/usr/lib/qt4/mkspecs/
cp: cannot stat `KNOWN.ISSUES': No such file or directory

   Where do I put that file? I tried touching it in the directory with the
other files, but that made no difference in the results.

Thanks,

Rich