[Slackbuilds-users] gcompris build error

Joachim Spiegl spiegl at gmx.de
Sat Sep 26 23:06:56 UTC 2009

Hi,

I actually tried to build the gcompris package on my fresh installed Slackware64 13.0 box. Unfortunately the build process stopped with the following error.

Making all in C
make[3]: Entering directory `/tmp/SBo/gcompris-8.4.12/docs/C'
texi2html -monolithic gcompris.texi
make[3]: texi2html: Kommando nicht gefunden
make[3]: *** [gcompris.html] Fehler 127
make[3]: Leaving directory `/tmp/SBo/gcompris-8.4.12/docs/C'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Fehler 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/tmp/SBo/gcompris-8.4.12/docs'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Fehler 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/SBo/gcompris-8.4.12'
make: *** [all] Fehler 2

I have installed the gnet package from slackbuilds.org before I started the build process.
The tetex packages are also installed. There's a man page for the command texi2html but I cannot find an executable called texi2html.
The only thing I found is a python script texi2html.py.

Can you please help me to get the build of gcompris error free.
Thanks.

- Joachim