[Slackbuilds-users] Uget issue - call for test

Larry Hajali larryhaja at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 00:26:44 UTC 2010

No issues here related to sound.  I built version 1.5.0.3.

On a side note, it might be good to add the following to the doinst.sh
because of pictures installed to /usr/share/icons/hicolor.

if [ -e usr/share/icons/hicolor/icon-theme.cache ]; then
  if [ -x /usr/bin/gtk-update-icon-cache ]; then
    /usr/bin/gtk-update-icon-cache usr/share/icons/hicolor >/dev/null 2>&1
  fi
fi

Larry