[Slackbuilds-users] My SlackBuilds

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Sat Apr 17 13:05:34 UTC 2010

I have been extremely lax in updating and maintaining my SlackBuilds but
am trying to remedy that.  A few have been submitted recently.  However,
there are several apps that I no longer use and would prefer to pass off
maintainership to someone who who does, so if anyone would like to see
these particular scripts updated in the repo, please consider adopting
one or more of these wayward children:

desktop/awesome
development/help2man
games/micropolis
games/nexuiz
libraries/wxGTK
multimedia/gpodder
network/bip
network/feedparser

It would probably make sense that whoever adopts gpodder also pick up
help2man and feedparser, since they are dependencies of gpodder.  I
would probably recommend dropping awesome since it is an old
unmaintained branch (unless someone wants to pick it up, of course).

Thanks.

--
Chess Griffin