[Slackbuilds-users] Hi,,,,P..!

andrew andrew.david.45 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 13:21:11 UTC 2010

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 08:11:34AM -0500, Robby Workman wrote:

> Apologies to all for the spam on-list, but just so you know,
> there's nothing we can do about that.  This member is a real
> person who's participated here before, so perhaps the gmail
> account is hijacked...

And my apologies as well for my email address being hijacked to send
this spam. According to the gmail logs my account was accessed from a
Chinese IP a couple of hours ago and about 6 emails were sent out.
Hopefully I have rectified the problem and again my deepest apologies
for this.

Andrew Strong
--
Do you think that's air you're breathing?