[Slackbuilds-users] vpnc bash4 fix

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 20:57:04 UTC 2010

On 4/19/10, caio <elcaio at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just a reminder for those who want to install vpnc using
> bash4....,remember to add " || true" at the end of each (find ... |
> strip...) line on the sbo script.

Looks like there going to be a lot of these in the near future...

A suggestion, to whoever maintains the template.SlackBuild: try adding
the -r option to xargs. That'll avoid running the strip command at all,
if the find|grep stuff doesn't find any files (which should keep bash4
happy, although I haven't installed bash4 to actually test it yet).

Another idea would be to see if bash4 has a "set" option to restore
the old behaviour for subshells, and add it to the "set -e" line that's
already in the template.

Apologies if I'm being redundant (am sure this has been discussed
already).