[Slackbuilds-users] skype on sw 12.2

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 14:46:56 UTC 2010

The most recent version of skype (2.1.0.x) work fine on both -13 and
-current with the dynamic package (and on prior version of slack with
the static package) but only if the binaries are not stripped.

if you comment out the strip line in the slackbuilds,, and rebuild it
will work fine. Otherwise, as you see it segfaults, no idea why.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Greg