[Slackbuilds-users] advancemame problem

Omar Alhassane oalhassane at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 15:26:31 UTC 2010

Hello,

I've found out that the slackbuild for advancemame does not run until
the end in Slackware13. There is no error message in the config.log or
system log but no package created either.

I found out by commenting out this next section, everything runs fine.

( cd $PKG
   find . | xargs file | grep "executable" | grep ELF | cut -f 1 -d : | \
     xargs strip --strip-unneeded 2> /dev/null || true
   find . | xargs file | grep "shared object" | grep ELF | cut -f 1 -d : | \
     xargs strip --strip-unneeded 2> /dev/null
)

( cd $PKG/usr/man
   find . -type f -exec gzip -9 {} \;
   for i in $( find . -type l ) ; do ln -s $( readlink $i ).gz $i.gz ;
rm $i ; done
)

PS: Sorry for the bad english

Thanks