[Slackbuilds-users] libraries/webkitgtk and office/pdftk need to be built with "-j1" make flag

LukenShiro lukenshiro at ngi.it
Mon Dec 6 16:55:30 UTC 2010

[CCing maintainers]

Hello,
this mail is just to point out two packages who surely fail
compilation during 'parallel build' (tested with MAKEFLAGS="-j4").

As we have other packages here with the same problem (AFAIK already
taken care of), I guess it could help adding "-j1" to 'make',
explicitly, in webkitgtk.SlackBuild and in pdftk.SlackBuild (so
MAKEFLAGS jobs env variable is not used).

Regards.

--
GNU/Linux * Slackware64 current
LU #210970 SU #12583 LM #98222/#412913