[Slackbuilds-users] LibreOffice link error

Niels Horn niels.horn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 19:10:29 UTC 2010

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 4:21 PM, Morten Juhl-Johansen Zölde-Fejér
<mjjzf at syntaktisk.dk> wrote:
> The LO download links on
> http://slackbuilds.org/repository/13.1/office/libreoffice/ are dead.
>
> Yours,
> Morten

Yeah, I know... Everytime they release a new beta / release candidate
it's the same problem, as they simply delete the previous version.
They also change the naming scheme, so the current SlackBuild won't
work simply changing the version number :)

I have a new version ready I'll submit probably later today.

As a workaround, I'll put the binaries on my site so that the Beta3
can still be built until the new SlackBuild is approved. It will take
some time though to rsync (the files are big...)
I'll put the links here later.

Niels