[Slackbuilds-users] Web stats?

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 17 15:50:55 UTC 2010

> I've never seen anyone complain that the site has too many scripts.

:D

But each script has two significant overheads:
(1) more data to rsync
(2) more for you admins to check when there's a new release of Slackware

It's (2) that worries me most.  Maybe for some scripts we should
request a kind of pre-planned "informal pasture" status -- do not
actually remove it from the 13.1 repository, but please do not update
it for 13.2.  There are at least three of mine that should probably be
"informal pasture".

-D.