[Slackbuilds-users] Web stats?

Matthew Fillpot mfilpot at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 16:47:35 UTC 2010

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 3:28 AM, andrew <andrew.david.52 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 02:20:18AM +0100, mc collilieux wrote:
>> Le 16/12/2010 23:50, andrew a écrit :
>
>> >I will admit that I have been a little curious myself, I maintain a
>> >script for a usenet proxy server (leafnode 2) and I wonder sometimes
>> >if I am maintaining it only for my own use :(.
>
>> hello, I can answer this,
>> I also use leafnode and thanks for the script :)
>
> I am very grateful that there are at least 2 of us :).
>
> Andrew
> --
> Do you think that's air you're breathing?

I have expressed interest in tracking users in the past, so I am glad
this has come up again.

I agree with Erik's response about the potential of sbopkg including a
voluntary report function, which seems to be the simplest method. My
interest is not to see exactly how many users are using my builds, but
that at least one other person is benefiting from my scripts.

Can one of the sbopkg admins chime in to let us know if this can be
possible or if it would be in the scope of their application?

--
-Thank You,
-Matthew Fillpot