[Slackbuilds-users] rxvt-unicode Slackbuild has repeated configure option

emmel the_emmel at gmx.net
Tue Dec 21 12:33:55 UTC 2010

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 08:27:47PM +0530, SlackBuilds at catcons.co.uk wrote:
> Hello  :-)
>
> rxvt-unicode.SlackBuild, in the ./configure command, has --enable-frills
> twice.

While we are at it. Would it be possible to make the enable/disable-perl
into an option? It's quite qnnoying having to edit the slackbuild every
time whilst sbopkg will remember any options...
I know it's mainly a question of my convenience, but so are slackbuilds
in general, are they not?
Thanks for considering it.
--
emmel <the_emmel at gmx.net>