[Slackbuilds-users] experimenting with git

klaatu klaatu at hackerpublicradio.org
Fri Feb 5 00:41:16 UTC 2010

Well heck I may as well chip in too.  I too am a big git fan and although I'm
not using it for slackbuilding or sbopkg, I am intrigued to hear of it being
used for those purposes.

gitorious is a good hosting place, i've been really pleased with it so far,
and they are a fully free + open source stack.

-- klaatu

--
the bad apple linux ogg cast --> http://www.thebadapples.info
fedora reloaded! ogg cast --> http://www.fedorareloaded.com