[Slackbuilds-users] Problems with upload

Serban Udrea serban.udrea at skmail.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Feb 11 23:38:14 UTC 2010

Hello!

I just tried to upload the ATLAS SlackBuild I mentioned in a previous
Email and got this error message:

serban.udrea at skmail.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de was rejected by
mailin.hrz.tu-darmstadt.de.

If your mailserver uses Greylisting you may want to Whitelist
slackbuilds-users at slackbuilds.org.
<<<

To the best of my knowledge the address is valid. I am getting all the
mails from slackbuilds-users at slackbuilds.org at it. The point is, in my
opinion, that mailin.hrz.tu-darmstadt.de cannot validate it because
skmail is a server independet of mailin(*). Thus mailin has no idea
about the address above.

Please let me know if I definitely must use another email address,
because in principle I would prefer to use the one I just tried.

Best regards,

Serban Udrea

(*) for historical reasons