[Slackbuilds-users] [ANN] SBo/Sbopkg comprehensive queue archive

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Mon Feb 22 20:58:25 UTC 2010

* Mauro Giachero <mauro.giachero at gmail.com> [2010-02-22 15:34:21]:

> Hello everybody.
>
> Some time ago I started building a comprehensive queue archive that
> would allow me to build packages without having to go through all
> their dependencies. Because I know we want to have control over
> dependencies, but sometimes populating the queue is nothing more than
> a hassle.

Very nice, Mauro.  This looks like a great resource and should be a big
help to those folks who use sbopkg queuefiles.  We already include a few
queuefiles with sbopkg, and some others are available on the sbopkg.org
website, but your repo really takes sbopkg queuefiles to the next level.

Thanks!

--
Chess Griffin