[Slackbuilds-users] Fwd: [e-users] Packaging Enlightenment and its libraries

Aleksandar Samardzic asamardzic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 08:10:24 UTC 2010

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 1:47 AM, Leonardo <sombriks at gmail.com> wrote:
> guys there are .SlackBuilds scripts for enlightenment as far as i
> remember, but they still ok for the latest stable versions?
>
> would be nice to link the scripts there.

Thanks for the heads-up.  As Erik mentioned above, Enlightenment
related SlackBuilds are up to date with the latest code snapshot
released by Enlightenment teams, and as so far Enlightenment and its
supporting libraries were rather clean to build (these are purely
auto-tools based, thus easy to handle regarding the packaging), I do
hope that we could keep the scripts current down the road.

On the other side, I will contact Gustavo now, and send pointers to
corresponding SlackBuilds, so that he could put Slackware related info
on this Wiki page if he wants so.

Regards,
Alex