[Slackbuilds-users] was Updates - 20100102 - mlt

Larry Hajali larryhaja at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 17:42:49 UTC 2010

On my own copy of mlt.SlackBuild I use the $QT4DIR variable for the
qimage* configure variable.  Also SLKCFLAGS are ignored if passed to
configure.  I had to pass CFLAGS="$SLKCFLAGS" to make for gcc and g++
to use the SLKCFLAGS.  Here is my above mentioned parameters.

./configure \
  --prefix=/usr \
  --libdir=/usr/lib${LIBDIRSUFFIX} \
  --mandir=/usr/man \
  --enable-gpl \
  --disable-debug \
  --qimage-libdir=${QT4DIR}/qt/lib \
  --qimage-includedir=${QT4DIR}/qt/include \
  --avformat-swscale \
  --luma-compress \
  --enable-motion-est

CFLAGS="$SLKCFLAGS" make