[Slackbuilds-users] [ANN]: sbo-dev-helper 0.0.4

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 20:45:35 UTC 2010

Hi Grissiom

Thanks for the great work.

One thing I have noticed is that the configuration file is mispelt
(well I think it is but it is due to the way it was spelt in the
original suggestion.)

~/.sbo-dev-helver.cfg instead of ~/.sbo-dev-helper.cfg

Also, calling the scripts with -h without the SBO_TEMPLATES variable
set, just gives the message that it should be, rather than the full
help.

Cheers

ArTourter