[Slackbuilds-users] pcsxr conflicts with pcsx-df

Matt Dinslage daedra1980 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 19:55:19 UTC 2010

I am the maintainer of the pcsxr package and was informed today that the
package conflicts  with the pcsx-df package.  I checked this and
confirmed it, since the pcsxr is a fork of pcsx-df it will completely
overwrite the files of pcsx-df if both are installed.  So if you could
edit the README to say this i would appreciate it.

PCSX-Reloaded is a PlayStation Emulator based on PCSX-df Project, with
support for both Windows and GNU/Linux as well as many bugfixes and
improvements.

*WARNING - This package conflicts/breaks pcsx-df .

or something to that regard.  I am going to see if I can edit the build
options to avoid conflict but for now can you add this line to my README
or feel free to edit the build in anyway you guys see fit. :)