[Slackbuilds-users] LiVES 1.1.8

klaatu klaatu at hackerpublicradio.org
Sat Jan 23 02:07:06 UTC 2010

I just submitted an update to my LiVES slackbuild, and it is great and
all.....except that I left in two lines:

echo $ARCH && echo $CFLAGS
read CONTINUE

....which were obviously inserted in there by me during testing the
slackbuild, and then promptly forgotten.

I tried to re-upload the corrected version but of course the submission form
balked at me.

So, if who ever is going to review the script sees this -- yes, the lines are
still in there and ... no they're not supposed to be there!

Sorry.  For convenience sake, the correct version is attached..

-- klaatu

--
the bad apple linux ogg cast --> http://www.thebadapples.info
fedora reloaded! ogg cast --> http://www.fedorareloaded.com