[Slackbuilds-users] lrmi works under Slackware 13.0

Heinz Wiesinger pprkut at liwjatan.at
Wed Jan 27 21:30:31 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 27 January 2010 22:24:59 Doogster wrote:
> Putting "lrmi" in the search box and setting the version to 13.0 turns
> up nothing. Setting the version to 12.2 turns up the lrmi SlackBuild.
>
> I've used the lrmi SlackBuild at least twice under 13.0, and I can
> assure you that it works.

I know it works in Slackware 13.0, but it doesn't in Slackware64 13.0, which
is why I removed it during the conversion from 12.2 to 13.0. I found a
suitable replacement (libx86emu + hwinfo) that works on both platforms just as
fine but haven't come to submit them just yet (I have them on github though).
With the latter being actively worked on and lrmi being unmaintained for years
this decision was pretty easy.

Grs,
Heinz