[Slackbuilds-users] experimenting with git

alkos333 me at alkos333.net
Sun Jan 31 23:06:45 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 5:17 AM, Matteo Bernardini
<matteo.bernardini at sns.it> wrote:
> hi fellas,
>
> looking for a way to manage building from current with sbopkg and mantain a
> modified slackbuilds.org repository I tried to use it with git.
> I pulled yesterday's repo and started doing tags for the build scripts I
> modified for clean build on current and then I merged them all.
> This is the patch I use (made with git diff from the first commit) against
> slackbuilds.org 13.0 repo
>
> http://ponce.pastebin.com/f70344f2a
>
> and this is the git repo itself
>
> http://github.com/Ponce/SBogit
>
> gotta say git is fun :D
>
> Matteo (Ponce)

Git is great man.  I've been using it at work for Visual Studio
projects and at home for all of the open source development and school
projects.  I'm wondering if SBo itself uses SCM system of any kind or
not.

--
Alex Lysenka
Bachelor of Computer Science