[Slackbuilds-users] HTTP access to the repository

Asaf Ohaion asaf at lingnu.com
Tue Jul 6 11:06:19 UTC 2010

I want to add http support to sbopkg, I was told it should be easy to give
http access to the slackbuilds repository, Mauro Giachero said:

"AFAIK SBo doesn't offer an HTTP interface to the repository (ok, there
are the web pages, but those aren't exactly suited for batch downloads).
If you need HTTP access to the repository (damn firewalls...) you could
ask the SBo admins to provide it. For example, setting up an http mirror
for the git repository _should_ be quite easy, and once that is set up you
could use it just like we do for the SB64 repository."

10x

--
Asaf Ohaion
Lingnu Open Source Consulting Ltd