[Slackbuilds-users] preload fails to generate the config file

V'yacheslav Stetskevych slava18 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 19:56:30 UTC 2010

Hi dudes,

this is what I get when I try to build preload on 13.1

[ ... snip ... ]
make  preload
mv -f .deps/readahead.Tpo .deps/readahead.Po
. gen.preload.conf.sh preload.conf.in confkeys.h > preload.conf
/bin/sh: line 0: .: gen.preload.conf.sh: file not found
make[2]: *** [preload.conf] Error 1
[ ... endsnip ... ]

I think this went unnoticed by the admins because the build proceeds
fine after this step and the package is generated. Just the conf file
comes empty, and as a result preload fails to start at all.

Robby, you are the maintainer for this ;-)

Please investigate.

-- V'yacheslav.

--
If you think of MS-DOS as mono, and Windows as stereo,
then Linux is Dolby Digital and all the music is free...