[Slackbuilds-users] Open office slackbuild does not work for 3.2.1

Nagendra K nagendra.nitk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 03:09:08 UTC 2010

Sorry, I think I was in the wrong repository (12.0 instead of 13.1). I got
the correct build from this link
http://slackbuilds.org/repository/13.1/office/openoffice.org/ and this works
fine. The Slackbuild in 12.0 points to the older version of open office
(2.4.0 which is no longer available on their website
http://www.openoffice.org/.

Sorry again for the confusion and thanks for the help!!