[Slackbuilds-users] I can't download gtk-nodoka-engine from sbopkg because of untrusted SSL certificate from fedorahosted.org.

V'yacheslav Stetskevych slava18 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 13:41:03 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 4:30 PM, Crocka Biscuit <crockabiscuit at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I searched for gtk themes in sbopkg and found gtk-nodoka-engine.
> But when I tried to build and install it, sbopkg emitted an error that the
> certificate from fedorahosted.org is not trusted.
> I can't figure out a way to download the certificate from the internet.
> Even if I download it after investing some time, other people may become
> frustrated and give up installing gtk-nodoka-engine.
> How can we solve this problem?

Edit /etc/sbopkg/sbopkg.conf, find WGETFLAGS, add --no-check-certificate.

The proper solution would be to install ca-certificates, like these:
http://rlworkman.net/pkgs/13.1/i486/ca-certificates-20090814-noarch-1_rlw.txz

Cheers,
V"yacheslav.

--
If you think of MS-DOS as mono, and Windows as stereo,
then Linux is Dolby Digital and all the music is free...