[Slackbuilds-users] Status Report

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Tue Jun 1 06:18:03 UTC 2010

On Sat, 29 May 2010 11:54:14 +0300
Ozan Türkyılmaz <ozan.turkyilmaz at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2010/5/26 Robby Workman <rworkman at slackbuilds.org>:
> >
> > [1] That's not to say that a git pull request won't be honored.
> >    In fact, if you were to clone master and host it on e.g. github,
> >    and create a separate branch for each app that you submit via
> >    our submission form, and note that in the comments of the
> >    submission, it's certainly possible that some of us :) might
> >    use that.   This is particularly true for cases where:
> >      [ $admin == rworkman ] && [ $changetype == trivial ]  :-)
>
> where should we send the request? right now chages are not trivial,
> hence no git pull request. but most of the chages i did was trvial. it
> would simpify my and your work (admins).

Clone master, host it somewhere, and create a branch with the
trivial fixes.

I'm not sure whether a single branch with all of them is better,
or if I'd rather have lots of branches with one app in each.
Since I've done the latter now, let's try a single branch with
all of them, and I'll cherry-pick if necessary.

-RW