[Slackbuilds-users] Linuxtag 2010 Berlin, June 09-12

markus reichelt ml at mareichelt.com
Wed Jun 2 19:39:03 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

just a quick heads-up for those planning to visit Berlin within the
2nd week of June:

Linuxtag 2010, June 09-12,
http://www.linuxtag.org/2010/

Mini Debian Conference 2010, June 10-11,
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Miniconf-LT-Berlin/2010

25th Chemspec Europe, June 09-10,
http://www.chemspecevents.com/europe/

100th ILA, June 08-13,
http://www.ila-berlin.de/ila2010/home/index.cfm

In case you'd like to exchange gpg key signatures, the best way would
be to attend the official Linuxtag keysigning party (which was
hijacked by wanna-be data-protection experts this year)
http://wiki.linuxtag.org/w/Keysigning-Party_2010

Well, I'm going to attend all listed events. So, additional meetings
to exchange (cross!) gpg key signatures are also possible. Just
contact me by mail until 11:59pm Sunday, June 06 as to these
concerns.

Take care.

--
left blank, right bald