[Slackbuilds-users] EncFS requres boost <= 1.41

Ben Mendis dragonwisard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 22:21:18 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 5:44 PM, Niels Horn <niels.horn at gmail.com> wrote:

> Heinz,
>
> I agree that upstream should fix this, but reading the posts from both
> sides it might take a while before one of them gives in and admits
> that they should act. :)
>
> My "solution" (OK, it's more of a hack...) was suggested thinking of
> situations where people _need_ to get EncFS running on 13.1 to access
> data etc...
> Not a solution for the SlackBuild, definitely!
>
> Niels

This is exactly why I wrote to the list. I didn't realize until after
upgrading to 13.1 that I wouldn't be able to access my encrypted files. (And
those files are pretty important to me...which is why they were encrypted in
the first place.) I still have Slackware 13.0 in a VM that I can use to
decrypt the folders, but that's really cumbersome and I was hoping someone
might know an easier and more permanent solution.