[Slackbuilds-users] Easytag

Bill Kirkpatrick bkirkp at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 15:50:27 UTC 2010

I cannot get easytag to build on my 13.1 installation. During "make" it
issues a "File not found" error for mp4.h. Sure enough there is no mp4.h on
my system, but there is mp4v2.h I contacted the SlackBuild maintainer about
the problem. He thanked me for the info & asked if I wanted to take over
maintenance of the SlackBuild. I emailed the source maintainer, but got no
response, so declined maintenance of the SlackBuild. I managed to install
easytag by adding "--disable-mp4 /" to the configure switches, but I would
like to find out what was done in the SlackBuild to get it to build without
that switch.
Regards,
Bill Kirkpatrick
TSquaredF