[Slackbuilds-users] MySQL Workbench SlacBuild Script

Hoang HUA hoanghua at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 17:36:46 UTC 2010

Hi,

Thanks to Martinus Ady H, I've been able to build the package; however,
after the installation, the segfault still happens again.

gdb /usr/bin/mysql-workbench-bin

GNU gdb (GDB) 7.1

License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

and "show warranty" for details.

This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-linux-gnu".

Reading symbols from /usr/bin/mysql-workbench-bin...(no debugging symbols
> found)...done.

(gdb) run

Starting program: /usr/bin/mysql-workbench-bin

0xb6122d03 in strlen () from /lib/libc.so.6

(gdb) bt full

#0  0xb6122d03 in strlen () from /lib/libc.so.6

No symbol table info available.

#1  0x0813e5a6 in main ()

No symbol table info available.

Trying to take a closer look on the error, any hint / suggestion would be
very highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Hoang HUA