[Slackbuilds-users] Wanted: perl modules to support my ZoneMinder slackbuild

V'yacheslav Stetskevych slava18 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 10:16:10 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

I have a perfectly good SlackBuild for ZoneMinder that uses a number
of perl modules. I have installed them from cpan on my system, and
tried to submit the SlackBuild for inclusion in the Slackware 13.0
repo a while ago, with notes on installing modules by hand. However,
it didn't get approved.

Now, I'd like to make my ZM build available for Slackware users, but I
don't want to build the perl modules :-)

Here is the list:

install Date::Manip
install LWP::UserAgent
install PHP::Serialization
install Device::SerialPort
install Archive::Zip
install MIME::Lite
install MIME::Entity
install Sys::Mmap
install X10::ActiveHome

Will anyone want to volunteer and submit them?

I will understand if nobody wants to spend their time on this. Thanks
in advance :-)

Yours,
Vyacheslav.

--
If you think of MS-DOS as mono, and Windows as stereo,
then Linux is Dolby Digital and all the music is free...