[Slackbuilds-users] state of gnucash

Vincent Batts vbatts at hashbangbash.com
Fri Jun 25 23:16:24 UTC 2010

SBo admins.
I'm not sure how we may want to move ahead with this, I've spent a
decent portion of my limited brain cycles today attempting a fix.
the last update of goffice, has broken gnucash in a silly way. and
unfortunately, i've validated the same breakage in gnucash's latest
unstable release (2.3.14). it was reported on LQ today,
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/%5B13-1-x86_64%5D-gnucash-compile-error-gnome-utils-816037/

in the goffice code, there was a good amount of name changes, as well
as some structure changes.

none the less, it'll be minute or three before a good patch for
gnucash is worked up. so would we want to suspend it from the repo for
the time being?

Take care,
vb
http://hashbangbash.com/