[Slackbuilds-users] deadbeef music player - unmaintained?

V'yacheslav Stetskevych slava18 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 12:33:51 UTC 2010

Hi people,

I've written mail to AlexGAV some 2 or 3 weeks ago about the state of
the deadbeef slackbuild which is at 0.3.3 when the program is at 0.4.1
already. Got no response. Does anyone want to take it? If not, I can
submit an update myself. It's trivial, just bump the version and
change the source to .tar.bz2 from .tar.gz.

Cheers,
V'yacheslav.

--
If you think of MS-DOS as mono, and Windows as stereo,
then Linux is Dolby Digital and all the music is free...