[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20100323

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at sns.it
Wed Mar 24 14:08:39 UTC 2010

On 24/03/2010 07:59, Erik Hanson wrote:
> On Mar 24, 2010, at  7:52 AM, Matteo Bernardini wrote:
>
>> just two small things on schroedinger (I wanted to try the 1.0.9 version):
>> - there are no man pages to compress so the build stops at the end (only
>> with bash 4 on current so don't know if really pertinent);
>
> Checking for bash4 or -current is not part of the approval process.

yes, sorry, I was pointing out the thing only because man pages are not
there so that trying to compress them in this particular slackbuild is
not needed :)

but I really got no problem with slackbuilds.org not supporting current
(I'm trying myself to fix as I can the things I need with SBo-git) ;)

Matteo