[Slackbuilds-users] nero-aac.SlackBuild... no neroAacTag?

andrew andrew.david.52 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 13:03:54 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have been using the SlackBuild for Nero's AAC Encoder and Decoder
put together by Erik Hanson, for which my thanks! I was a little
curious as to why the tagger that comes in the zipfile, neroAacTag, is
not included in the package? I have included it in my own build of
this package by simply adding:

install -D -s -m 0755 linux/neroAacTag $PKG/usr/bin/neroAacTag

but I remain a little curious as to why wiser heads than mine have
omitted it?

Thanks for your trouble,

Andrew
--
Do you think that's air you're breathing?