[Slackbuilds-users] Fix for merkaartor SlackBuild (patch attached)

Manuel Reimer Manuel.Spam at nurfuerspam.de
Fri May 14 16:38:32 UTC 2010

Hello,

I've attached a patch for the merkaartor SlackBuild file, which already
is part of the SBo package repository.

The most important fix, I've added, is, that I've found out how I get
merkaartor to include all its language files. This took me some hours to
find out, so it would be great if you could leave the short credits
line, I've added, where it is.

The two smaller fixes are:
- NODEBUG=1
   --> should be set according to the documentation
- Dropped the perl module stuff. Merkaartor doesn't ship any perl
modules, so I don't think we should keep those lines.

Thanks in advance

Yours

Manuel Reimer