[Slackbuilds-users] Slackbuilds tested for 13.1 - working and problems

David Woodfall dave at unrealize.co.uk
Thu May 27 09:51:37 UTC 2010

whowatch
xforge
xonclock

UPGRADED VERSION AND WORKING:
qbittorrent
ranger

PROBLEMS:
clementine compile problems
figlet unable to log in to ftp.figlet to get source

I've asked about the install method for the new version of clementine
on kde-apps, but no reply yet. It no longer uses qmake and I can't
get make install to work yet.

If anyone has a copy of the figlet source can they email it me and I
will host it. I have emailed the devs about the ftp problem but the
release is old enough for me to worry that it may be a dead project.

Most of the fixes were related to bash4 so a simple || true will
fix things.

David

--
Don't look back, the lemmings are gaining on you.