[Slackbuilds-users] sakura

Eugen Wissner belka.ew at gmail.com
Thu May 27 15:32:52 UTC 2010

In sakura.Slackbuild is written, that "# Written by Erik Hanson
erik at slackbuilds.org". So far as I know Erik Hanson is active. Do you
want to be the maintainer? Otherwise I've rewritten the Slackbuild a
little bit and diff-file is attached, then source must be updated to
version 2.3.8.
Yet one more question: I don't use anymore some programs, which are
maintained by me. I don't know, whether someone needs them:
gnome-colors, trayer, gkrellm-volume (there should be something better)
That's all for now..... :)