[Slackbuilds-users] perl-digest-hmac duplication in "ready"

LukenShiro lukenshiro at ngi.it
Wed Nov 10 13:40:36 UTC 2010

I've just noticed a new perl-digest-HMAC submission by Daniel Levai is
in "ready".
It's clearly a duplication of my already approved perl-digest-hmac (same
version), so I guess this new one should be removed.

P.S. I would not want to sound too harsh, but, as it's not the first
time it happens with perl modules, it would be an absolutely
_wonderful_ thing if a potential maintainer verified if a package is
already existing, before submitting a new package (it would save
maintainer and SBo staff's time). Thank for your cooperation.

--
GNU/Linux * Slackware64 current
LU #210970 SU #12583 LM #98222/#412913