[Slackbuilds-users] dvdrip

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 07:14:47 UTC 2010

I had it running on 13.0 but don't remember the dependency list - it was my
own slackbuild adapted from SLAMD64.  The dvdrip site has a table of which
perl modules are required to compile, which to run, and which are optional
run time deps.

My issue a few days ago was that my dvdrip install runs, but fails to read
the DVD TOC after the last big update cycle (kernel  patch I think).  It
worked fine earlier. k9copy still works ok.  I really out to start writing
this stuff down....

-Ed