[Slackbuilds-users] Maintainership

Serban Udrea serban.udrea at skmail.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Oct 28 09:58:47 UTC 2010

João Felipe Santos wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> My Slackware desktop isn't working anymore and right now I do not have the

Hello!

I'll take this three over.

> academic/scipy
> academic/sympy
> libraries/matplotlib

BTW, I was quite sure that João also took over numpy some time ago (see
http://lists.slackbuilds.org/pipermail/slackbuilds-users/2010-May/005709.html
). But it looks like this is not the case. Grissiom, who thought I'm
maintaining numpy (because of
http://lists.slackbuilds.org/pipermail/slackbuilds-users/2010-February/005185.html
)(*), wrote me these days about the newest released version and asked if
I could update the script. Thus if Alexander, who is still mentioned as
maintainer, has nothing against, I'll also take over numpy.

Best regards,

Serban

(*) I actually intended to do it at that time, but had too much to do at
work and somehow forgot. And then there was the already mentioned
message from João.