[Slackbuilds-users] Maintainership

JK Wood joshuakwood at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 17:38:48 UTC 2010

I'm pretty sure he meant "thread" not "threat."

Also, OMG TOP POSTING (Sorry, blame the terrible Android gmail app for
that.)

On Oct 29, 2010 12:34 PM, "Erik Hanson" <erik at slackbuilds.org> wrote:

On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 18:07:33 -0500 Antonio Hernández Blas <
hba.nihilismus at gmail.com> wrote: > On Th...
Certainly no threat was made. You quoted me and everyone can see that.

There is no new policy, I just want it to be easy for us admins to deal
with the lump of recently dropped scripts. I don't think I'm out of
line for asking that people do something that makes this a little bit
easier for us. Something as simple as submitting new maintainer info
now can reduce a lot of hassle later. While a maintainer may submit an
update once in a blue moon, we have to deal with submissions every day.
I'm sorry you don't understand that we have real lives as well.

--
Erik Hanson