[Slackbuilds-users] Orphaned SlackBuilds

Niels Horn niels.horn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 15:21:09 UTC 2011

2011/4/1 Ozan Türkyılmaz <ozan.turkyilmaz at gmail.com>:
>> 2011/4/1 iskar enev <iskar.enev at gmail.com>:
>>> It is with great sadness that I announce the orphanage of my SlackBuids:
>>
>>> network/aMule
>>
>> I'm willing to get this one. I'll get the updated scripts as soon as possible.
>
> and cryptopp
>
> --
> Ozan, BSc, BEng

I think we need to organize this a bit:

*** These are solved:

games/freeciv - Already had a new maintainer (Niels Horn)
libraries/libxml++ - Already had a new maintainer (Diogo Leal)

network/ddclient - Picked up by Niels Horn
network/transmission - Picked up by Niels Horn
network/nicotine+ - Picked up by Audrius Kažukauskas
system/splix - Picked up by Glenn Becker
network/aMule - Picked up by Ozan

*** These have two new maintainers: (Please resolve)

libraries/cryptopp - Picked up by Markus Reichelt + Ozan
system/lshw - Picked up by Vincent Batts + Glenn Becker

*** These are unclaimed:

system/pgadmin3
network/museek+
development/scite